Jui-Pin Chang was born in Taiwan. She started practicing Chinese Calligraphy at the age of six and Traditional Chinese Painting at age of 12. She received Bachelor of Art degree at the Taipei University of Art, one of the most prestigious universities in Taiwan, mastering in traditional Chinese brush painting and many western techniques. She taught art classes at National Taiwan University for one year, and then directed a private art studio art in Taiwan for two years. Then she decided to expand her knowledge and skills, as well as explore new cultures, so she went to the USA to study fine art at the University of California. After graduating she again taught art locally. In fact she has now been teaching art for 20 years. Before moving to London, UK, she spent 5 years in Vancouver, Canada teaching art and now she has decided to dedicate her time fully to becoming a full time artist in London.
In the last few years she has exhibited her work in the UK numerous times including:
• A Solo Exhibition at Stanmore Library
• A personal exhibition at Watford Art Centre
• As part of a larger exhibition at Letchworth Art Centre
• Solo exhibitions in the Radlett Centre
• Two paintings were chosen for the Chichester National Open Art Competition in 2008
• Selected work in Group Exhibition at the Margaret Harvey Gallery
• Hertfordshire Open Studios
• A Solo Exhibition in Letchworth Art Centre
• Two works in ‘The Peace & Reconciliation’ Exhibition at Beechen Grove Baptist Church.